What will I do with my electric wheelchair, I no longer use? This is a question in the minds of many people. You can either decide to donate, or sell it to people who need one, but cannot afford a new one. There are many sites that allow you to advertise it for sale. A good example is craigslist.
If you have that electric wheelchair in store, then this is the best site to visit.
- Choose the state you are in. This makes it easy for buyers to locate you.
- On the sale button, choose the right category of the item you are selling, in our case you can post under “health and beauty” section.
- Posting information. Here give the price, your exact location, an email address where buyers will reply to, posting description to convince buyers to your wheelchair. Do not give false information on this section.
- Submit a picture of your item. Post as many high resolution pictures of the wheelchair. Remember, buyers are attracted by good images.
- Make sure that all the information given is accurate. Edit where necessary.
Buying an electric wheelchair
Purchasing an electric on Craigslist comes with a risk that it might break down or malfunction, but of course depending on the level of wear and tear. Buying a second-hand wheelchair also means that you are buying the cushion of the previous patient. The bacteria and sweat it carries can be bad for your body and skin. But craigslist carry antibacterial cushions to solve the above. Before buying a used electric wheelchair make sure to get all information about it. Look closely at the posted photos and ask as many questions as you have.
Pay for the wheelchair posted on the description photos not a broken and worn out chair. It is now easy to sell your electric wheelchair other than keeping it in the house. That person who got into an accident or feel sick and needs a wheelchair will be all smiles too, because they will get one at a cheaper price. It is all thanks to craigslist.